- Can someone tell me how to enjoy tumblr and twitter? I’ve started being active in those two social “famous” sites last night, and until now, I still don’t know how to enjoy it. I know people have different interests, so if that’s the case I think I should stop going online now?
- the fair fact about being happy, is you can experience the same happiness as some rich person would (in shopping, etc.) in simple things. So let’s just be happy.
Carl Jung (via cozmoxandre)
- GOTNOTHINGTODO? Poop .Pooping is one of the things that I do when I get bored. Being in the rest room (my own rest room) makes me comfortable, it is a good thing especially when I’m sad. When I had a bad day, I went to the toilet and poop all my bad feelings, and after pooping I will be happy again. And when I’m bored, I will go and stay THERE for 30 mins to think; and after that I feel like I’m not bored anymore.
- So if you’re feeling depressed or damn bored. Just go to your bathroom and “POOP IT ALL”
Our own Daniel O’Brien lays down the cold, hard facts about the terrible state of internet journalism.
- it’s a big big box.. there are many words to fit in it.he-he sing with the tune of Justin Bieber’s Up (Not Sure) . By the way I’m KenjiRI a second year college student at a university somewhere in the Philippines. I am a Psychology Major, but don’t expect that I can read you’re mind, I have many hobbies that are unknown to other people (I’m hoping that I could share it with you), and also… arrgghh I forgot it.
- READ ME :D